miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2008

camilka's b-day party


It was friday evening when some people told me about this party, I must admited I wasn't very convinced at the begining, but I accepted the invitation anyway.


Inside the place, strange people were drinking and a long caño was in the stage. Super weird.
We wasn't very excited at first, but soon we started to dance.

Later, cake and happy b-day song.


Was an awesome party, with lots of people.

Nice music, friends, alcohol, fags and several things.


















The mornig was so cold! A typical winter morning I guess. Finally I arrived to my home I got into the bed and slept.


This report made me feel so Cory Kennedy, for showing the world about my clubbing's nights.



Photos by: Natalia Pez.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com